Registered Investment Advisor (RIA):
- Manage investment portfolios for individuals, pensions and trusts.
- Provide key planning advice on all financial matters.
- Publish financial, economic and corporate governance related research.
- Advance key corporate governance initiatives to increase market transparency.
- Internationally recognized as a leader in evaluating interest rate trends, mergers, technology developments, stock options and other compensation programs, accounting and regulatory rules and corporate governance matters.
- Widely quoted in the NY Times, Bloomberg, Barrons, USA Today, LA Times, Oregonian and other leading publications.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Analyst and Portfolio Manager
- Financial Analyst and Business Planner
- Certified Public Accountant, Auditor and Systems Consultant
- Rural Bank Consultant – Peace Corp Volunteer in Paraguay, South America
- Masters of Business Administration (Finance) – Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (Finance/Accounting), minor Journalism – University of Oregon
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Italian and Russian. Basic conversation in Mandarin.
Parish & Company
4800 Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, OR 97035