Registered Investment Advisor (RIA):
- Manage investment portfolios for individuals, pensions and trusts and provide key planning advice.
- Publish financial, economic and corporate governance related research.
- Internationally recognized as a leader in evaluating interest rate trends, mergers, technology developments, stock options and other compensation programs, accounting and regulatory rules and corporate governance matters.
- Widely quoted in the NY Times, Bloomberg, Barrons, USA Today. Oregonian and other leading publications.
- Internationally recognized as a leader in analyzing and understanding complex business situations.
- Advance important corporate governance issues to increase market transparency.
- My overall goal is to earn clients trust and be recognized for high quality work.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Chief Financial Officer – MaPS Credit Union
- Senior Analyst and Portfolio Manager – US Bancorp
- Financial Analyst and Business Planner – Sharp Microeletronics
- Auditor and Systems Consultant – Arthur Andersen (1985-87, the best CPA firm at the time)
- Rural Bank Consultant – Peace Corp Volunteer in Paraguay, South America
- Masters of Business Administration (Finance) – Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (Finance/Accounting), minor Journalism – University of Oregon
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Italian and Russian. Basic conversation in Mandarin.
Parish & Company
4800 Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, OR 97035